Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92103
- Is this information wrong?
- Chief Resident in Quality and Safety at UC San Diego Internal Medicine Residency, with special interests in Hematology/Oncology, medical education, and academic medicine
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2019 - 2022
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2019, D.O.
- UC San Diego M.S., Biology , 2012 - 2014
- UC San Diego B.S., Molecular biology , 2009 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsSafety of Infliximab Following Live Virus Vaccination in Kawasaki Disease Patients.Aaron M. Lee, Jane C. Burns, Adriana H. Tremoulet> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2017 Apr 1
- Age-Adjusted Schedules of Venetoclax and Hypomethylating Agents to Treat Extremely Elderly Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.Lee AM, Goodman AM, Mangan JK> ;Case reports in hematology. 2022-04-26
- 13 citationsRole of TGF-β Signaling in Remodeling of Noncoronary Artery Aneurysms in Kawasaki Disease:Aaron M. Lee, Chisato Shimizu, Toshiaki Oharaseki, Kei Takahashi, Lori B. Daniels, Andrew M. Kahn, Robert M. Adamson, Walter P. Dembitsky, John B. Gordon, Jane C. Burns> ;Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. 2015 Apr 9
- Case Series Suggests Venetoclax Plus Hypomethylating Agent Therapy Tolerable, Effective in Very Elderly AML PatientsJuly 4th, 2022
- Center for Empathy and Compassion Training in Medical Education: Seed Grant ProgramT. Denny Sanford Institute for Empathy and Compassion UC San Diego2022–2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: