Dr. Abdelhakeem is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3282 College Street
Beaumont, TX 77701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Clinical Research / Data Analyst, 2018
- Ain Shams University HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2017
- Ain Shams UniversityM.Sc., Internal Medicine, 2016
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2015
Publications & Presentations
- Adjuvant Therapies for Esophageal Cancer.Ahmed Abdelhakeem, Mariela Blum Murphy> ;Thoracic surgery clinics. 2022 Nov 1
- Trimodality treatment in gastric and gastroesophageal junction cancers: Current approach and future perspectives.Charalampakis N, Tsakatikas S, Schizas D, Kykalos S, Tolia M, Fioretzaki R, Papageorgiou G, Katsaros I, Abdelhakeem AAF, Sewastjanow-Silva M, Rogers JE, Ajani JA> ;World journal of gastrointestinal oncology.
- Association of dietary fat intake and hepatocellular carcinoma among US adultsIman Moussa, Rena S. Day, Ruosha Li, Ahmed Kaseb, Prasun K. Jalal, Carrie Daniel-MacDougall, Rikita Hatia, Ahmed Abdelhakeem, Asif Rashid, Yun Shin Chun, Donghui Li, M...> ;Cancer Medicine. 2021 Sep 18
- Join now to see all
- Localized diffuse-type gastric adenocarcinoma: Influence of baseline positron emission tomography on survival and therapy responseAhmed Abdelhakeem, Xuemei Wang, Rebecca E. Waters, Madhavi Patnana, Jeannelyn Estrella, Mariela A. Blum-Murphy, Allison Trail, Yang Lu, Catherine E. Devine, Naruhiko I..., Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, 1/15/2021
- Gallbladder disease in the absence of cirrhosis is a significant risk factor for hepatocellular carcinomaKenda Al-Assi, Rikita Hatia, Yehia Abugabal, Ahmed Abdelhakeem, Reham Abdel-Wahab , Kanwal Rghav, Prasun Jalal, AHmed Kaseb, Asif rashid, Donnghui Li, Manal hassan, The International Liver Congress 2019, Vieena, Austria, 4/10/2019
- Distribution of Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Binding Proteins in Hepatocellular Carcinoma With and Without Cirrhosis.Abdelhakeem, A.A. & Kaseb, A. & Hatia, A. & Ali, R. & Amin, H. & Hassan, M., J Clin Oncol, 1/1/2019
- Join now to see all
- IGF-Child-Pugh score as a predictor of treatment outcome in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma patients treated with sorafenib.2019 ASCO Annual Meeting - 6/1/2019
- Utility of routine surveillance blood cultures in asymptomatic allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients with indwelling central venous catheters at a c...University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL - 1/1/2015
- European Society for Medical OncologyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: