Dr. Singh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCHI neurological Institute /Creighton School of Medicine
6901 N 72nd St Ste 2400 Omaha, NE 68122 United States
Omaha, NE 68122Phone(402) 717-0070
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abhishek Singh is a Vascular and Interventional neurologist in Omaha NE and is affiliated with CHI Immanuel and CUMC Bergan Hospitals. He is the Director of Stroke at Creighton University Medical Center-Bergan Hospital. He received his medical degree from Kasturba Medical College Manipal India. Did his Stroke and Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology /Interventional Neurology training at Wayne State University/St Joesph Mercy Oakland in Michigan and has been in practice for 12 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi. He specializes in, interventional neurology, neurophysiology, and vascular neurology and is experienced in interventional neuroradiology / endovascular neurosurgery, cerebrovascular disease, Aneurysm, AVM, Dissection diagnosis and treatment, and arteriography. He has a passion for delivering quality care to patients. He is a well-known educator in the field.
Education & Training
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Friend of nursing St. Joseph mercy Oakland, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsWhen Do Ring-Enhancing Brain Lesions Need to Be Biopsied, and Should They Be Treated Empirically First?Nadia Khosrodad, Justin Khine, Jeffrey Maclean, Fnu Abhishek> ;European Journal of Case Reports in Internal Medicine. 2019 Apr 10
- Society of vascular and interventional neurologyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: