Dr. Butler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office580 Water's Edge
Lombard, IL 60148Phone+1 630-495-8484
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board-certified in internal medicine and hospital and palliative care medicine. I most recently was an associate medical director at the largest hospice and palliative care practice in Northern Illinois. I was responsible for directing a team of nurses, CNAs, and a social worker. I also was in the field seeing patients on my team. I was not involved with the inpatient unit. My patients had terminal cancer or terminal cardiac, pulmonary, and neurological conditions. I was in charge of pain management for these patients as well as medical problems that arose. I was on call for the practice one weekend each month and took nurse calls weeknights.
I really enjoyed this position but unfortunately the business experienced financial reverses and the Chicago unit I worked in was disbanded.
I want to continue working and so am looking at other opportunities.
Thanks very much for your consideration.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: