Dr. Verrill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Verrill's full profile
Office7820 West 165th Street
Overland Park, KS 66223Phone+1 913-373-1100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Verrill is an internist in Littleton, CO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Littleton Adventist Hospital and Porter Adventist Hospital. He received his medical degree from The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- New Overland Park Hospital OpensSeptember 30th, 2021
- Advent Health Gets Set to Open the First Full Service Kansas City Area Hospital in 15 YearsSeptember 29th, 2021
- 10 Recent Hospital, Health System CEO MovesOctober 7th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Littleton Adventist HospitalLittleton, Colorado
- Porter Adventist HospitalDenver, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: