Dr. Russo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10310 The Grove Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70836Phone+1 225-761-5200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aldo Russo is a gastroenterologist in Baton Rouge, LA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, and Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge. He received his medical degree from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena and has been in practice 26 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional, biliary tract disease, and inflammatory bowel disease and is experienced in general gastroenterology.
Education & Training
- Harvard Business SchoolCertificate, Managing Healthcare Delivery, 2017 - 2018
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1997 - 2000
- Danbury HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez UrenaClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2015
- CT State Medical License 1997 - 1997
- LA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- EpicPhysician Builder
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- New Physician of the Year - Baton Rouge Ochsner Clinic Foundation, 2007
- AASLD Fellowship Grant for Hepatology Fellowship Schering Plough - LSU Medical School, 2000
- Teacher/Fellow of the year LSU Health Science Center New Orleans LSU Medical School New Orleans, 1999
- Join now to see all
- Ochsner Brings New Healthcare Experience to Louisiana with Virtual VisitsNovember 5th, 2018
- Ochsner Baton Rouge Launches ‘InstaEat’ Mobile App for CafeteriaMarch 4th, 2021
- Bivalent Vaccine to Be Available in Louisiana Before End of SeptemberSeptember 7th, 2022
- Join now to see all
- AASLD Schering Plough Hepatology FellowshipSchering Plough2000–2001
- Ochsner Medical CenterNew Orleans, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: