Dr. Vazquez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeThe Sinus Institute of Rhode Island
900 Warren Ave., Suite 303
East Providence, RI 02914Phone(401) 921-5800Fax(401) 921-5826
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vázquez is a board certified otolaryngologist and fellowship-trained rhinologist/endoscopic skull base surgeon. He is the author of over 45 peer-reviewed scientific publications, book chapters and surgical technique papers. Dr. Vázquez specializes in the management of complex disorders of the nose and paranasal sinuses, including chronic sinusitis, benign and malignant sinonasal tumors, Graves orbitopathy, etc.
- Chronic sinusitis, Nasal obstruction, Functional endoscopic sinus surgery, Advanced endoscopic sinus surgery, Minimally invasive skull base surgery, Nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancer, Otolaryngic allergy, Rhinology and sinus disease, Nasal polyps, Aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease, Septoplasty, Endoscopic septoplasty, Turbinate resection, Balloon sinuplasty
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolInternship, Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery, 2015 - 2016
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2010
- Brown UniversitySc.B., Biology, Honors, 2002 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsCerebrovascular events and outcomes in hospitalized patients with COVID-19: The SVIN COVID-19 Multinational Registry.James E. Siegler, Pere Cardona, Juan F. Arenillas, Blanca Talavera, A. Guillen, Alba Chavarría-Miranda, Mercedes de Lera, Priyank Khandelwal, Ivo Bach, Pratit Patel, A...> ;International Journal of Stroke. 2021 Jun 1
- 4 citationsLocal adaptation to continuous mowing makes the noxious weed Solanum elaeagnifolium a superweed candidate by improving fitness and defense traitsJesus Chavana, Sukhman Singh, Alejandro Vazquez, Bradley O. Christoffersen, Alexis Racelis, Rupesh R. Kariyat> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Mar 23
- 6 citationsEffects of short-term hyperoxia on sytemic hemodynamics, oxygen transport, and microcirculation: An observational study in patients with septic shock and healthy volun...Emilio Daniel Valenzuela Espinoza, Mario Omar Pozo, Vanina Siham Kanoore Edul, Mariano Furche, María Fernanda Motta, Alejandro Vazquez, Paolo N. Rubatto Birri, Arnaldo...> ;Journal of Critical Care. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- New Advancements in Allergy and Hearing SolutionsDecember 15th, 2017
- American Rhinologic SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: