Dr. Bailey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10777 Nall Ave
Overland Park, KS 66211Phone(913) 387-2800Fax(913) 649-2221
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Heartland Hand & SpineFellowship, Adult Degenerative and Minimally Invasive Spine, 2001 - 2002
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- University of ToledoClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 63 citationsProspective, multicenter, randomized, controlled study of anular repair in lumbar discectomy: two-year follow-up.Alexander Bailey, Ali Araghi, Scott L. Blumenthal, George V Huffmon> ;Spine. 2013 Jun 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: