Dr. Tatara is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBaylor Coll of Med
Houston, TX 77001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Protocol for fungal infection following the induction of epithelial cell loss in larval zebrafishSebastian Wurster, Oscar E. Ruiz, Alexander M. Tatara, Dimitrios P. Kontoyiannis, George T. Eisenhoffer> ;STAR protocols. 2021 Nov 19
- 5 citationsLocalized mandibular infection affects remote in vivo bioreactor bone generation.Emma Watson, Brandon T. Smith, Mollie M. Smoak, Alexander M. Tatara, Sarita R. Shah, Hannah A. Pearce, Katie Hogan, Jonathan W. Shum, James C. Melville, Issa A. Hanna,...> ;Biomaterials. 2020 Oct 1
- 2 citationsAn Ovine Model of In Vivo Bioreactor-Based Bone Generation.Emma Watson, Alexander M. Tatara, Jeroen J.J.P. van den Beucken, John A. Jansen, Mark E. Wong, Antonios G. Mikos> ;Tissue Engineering Part C-methods. 2020 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: