Dr. Koumtchev is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 23rd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203Phone(615) 342-6840
- Is this information wrong?
- I am medical director of Parthenon Pavilion, part of TriStar Centennial Medical Center in Nashville Tennessee. Parthenon Pavilion is 136 bed psychiatric facility for Adult and Geriatric Care. I am currently Department Chair of Psychiatry and Associated Program Director for the Psychiatric residency program at Parthenon Pavilion.
Parthenon Pavilion has a very robust electroconvulsive therapy program, which is the largest in Middle Tennessee. Parthenon Pavilion is the 1st and only facility in United States, which has Joint Commission Certification for violence reduction. Our facility is also joint commission certified in geriatric care. In fact we ordered a 2nd facility United States to carry that certification.
Along with in-patient psychiatric care, with provide IOP and PHP for our clients.
I am board-certified psychiatrist with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and National Board a Physicians and Surgeons. I specialize in adult and Geriatric inpatient care.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Ect, 2007 - 2007
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2007
- Medical University of Sofia FOMClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Psychiatry
- Russian, Bulgarian
- TriStar Centennial Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: