Dr. Yu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMount Sinai Hospital
1468 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2021 - 2026
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 2021, MD, PhD
- Cold Spring Harbor LaboratoryPhD, Genetics, 2014 - 2019
- Johns Hopkins UniversityBS, MS, Molecular & Cellular Biology, Cum Laude, 2007 - 2011
Publications & Presentations
- PHAROH lncRNA regulates Myc translation in hepatocellular carcinoma via sequestering TIARAllen T Yu, Carmen Berasain, Sonam Bhatia, Keith Rivera, Bodu Liu, Frank Rigo, Darryl J. Pappin, David L. Spector> ;eLife. 2021 May 18
- MaTAR25 lncRNA regulates the Tensin1 gene to impact breast cancer progression.Kung-Chi Chang, Sarah D. Diermeier, Allen T. Yu, Lily D. Brine, Suzanne Russo, Sonam Bhatia, Habeeb Alsudani, Karen Kostroff, Tawfiqul Bhuiya, Edi Brogi, Darryl J. Pap...> ;Nature Communications. 2020 Dec 22
- Degradation Signals for Ubiquitin-Proteasome Dependent Cytosolic Protein Quality Control (CytoQC) in YeastMatthew J. Maurer, Eric D. Spear, Allen T. Yu, Evan J. Lee, Saba Shahzad, Susan Michaelis> ;G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics. 2016 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: