Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office803 E. Southlake Blvd.
Southlake, TX 76092Phone+1 817-488-2837Fax+1 817-488-6335
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Fellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine), 2005 - 2007
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Estrogen-dependent association of HDAC4 with fear in female mice and women with PTSD.Maddox, S. A.,Kilaru, V.,Shin, J.,Jovanovic, T.,Almli, L. M.,Dias, B. G.,Norrholm, S. D.,Fani, N.,Michopoulos, V.,Ding, Z.,Conneely, K. N.,Binder, E. B.,Ressler, K. J....> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2017 Jan 18
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: