Dr. Braddock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office44555 Woodward Ave
Pontiac, MI 48341Phone(248) 338-7171Fax(248) 858-3830
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1999 - 2005
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Open abdomen management of intra-abdominal sepsis.Amy L. Adkins, James Robbins, Mario Villalba, Phillip J. Bendick, Charles J. Shanley> ;American Surgeon. 2004 Feb 1
- 6 citationsSuccess of Hospital Intervention and State Legislation on Decreasing and Standardizing Postoperative Opioid Prescribing Practices.Monica K. Zipple, Amy L. Braddock> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 2019 Aug 1
- Image of the month. Retroperitoneal retained gallstone.Miral Amin, Egbert Liquete, Amy Braddock, Robert B. Robinson> ;Archives of Surgery. 2011 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: