Dr. Melendez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1245 Park Ave
New York, NY 10128
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2017, M.D.
- Harvard Business SchoolMBA, 2014 - 2016
- Stanford Graduate School of BusinessStanford Ignite, Certificate in Entrepreneurship, 2012 - 2012
- University of FloridaBA, 2008
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSynthesis and structure-activity relationship studies of 1,3-disubstituted 2-propanols as BACE-1 inhibitors.Arun Kumar, Jordan M. Anderson, Anthony Lester Melendez, Roman Manetsch> ;Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2012 Jul 15
- Corporate Strategy, AbbVieBusiness Development, Venture Capital2019 - Present
- Biotech Equity Research, CowenBiotechnology business analysis and valuation2018 - 2019
- Management Consultant, The Boston Consulting GroupHealthcare consulting2017 - 2018
- Venture Capital, Apple Tree PartnersHealthcare VC2016 - 2016
- Venture Capital and Growth Equity, Boston Millennia PartnersPrivate equity firm investing in healthcare IT, precision medicine, and pharmaceutical services2015 - 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: