Dr. Carson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2998 Annwood St
Cincinnati, OH 45206Phone(713) 500-9465Fax(713) 500-9442
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1990
- University of Cincinnati Kettering LaboratoryPhD, Toxicology, 1979 - 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2016
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- Agent Orange: One Veteran's FightFebruary 23rd, 2017
- Study Links Exposure to Bug and Weed Killers to Higher Risk for Parkinson’s | TIME.comFebruary 10th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: