Dr. Chemmalakuzhy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2005 W Park Drive
Irving, TX 75061Phone+1 214-358-2300Fax+1 214-366-6220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2007 - 2009
- SSM St Mary's Hospital-St LouisResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Cape Town FOMClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2006 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsANCA-negative glomerulonephritis associated with nonasthmatic Churg–Strauss syndromeAsha J Chemmalakuzhy, Xin J Zhou, S. Susan Hedayati> ;Nature Reviews Nephrology. 2008 Aug 19
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: