Ashley Blake Strongwater, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am a warm, skilled psychopharmacologist and psychotherapist, utilizing the best-tailored regimens to manage distressing symptoms from a variety of mental health conditions. In a compassionate, non-judgmental manner, I have dedicated my private practice work to uniquely increase holistic wellbeing in my patients through a collaborative approach. By taking the time to get to know you as an individual, I will understand your strengths, goals, and personal challenges to support your needs, provide you with new patterns and therapeutic tools to achieve life-long positive change, personal growth, and fulfillment.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- ACLS/BLS/PALSNYS board certified
- AllerganLicensed Aesthetic injector
- American Society of Addiction MedicineBuprenorphine prescriber
- GaldermaLicensed Aesthetic injector
- MerzLicensed Aesthetic injector
- Society of Dermatology Physician AssistantsMember
Education & Training
- University of MichiganBS, Neuroscience; premed , 2005 - 2009
- Mercy CollegePhysician Assistant
- American Society of Addiction MedicineMember
- Society of Dermatology PAsMember
- American Professional Society of ADHD and other Related disordersMember
- National Alliance on Mental IllnessMember
- New Yorkers Against Gun ViolenceMember
- Silent No Longer FoundationCo-founder of Nonprofit
Publications & Presentations
- An Animal Model of Genetic Vulnerability to Behavioral Disinhibition and Responsiveness to Reward-Related Cues: Implications for AddictionShelly Flagel, Terry Robinson, Jeremy Clark, Hudson Akil, Neuropsychopharmacology, 8/11/2009
Office215 North Ave West
Westfield, NJ 07090Phone(908) 308-4500Fax(217) 286-6107
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: