Dr. Bakall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1750 E Glendale Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020Phone(602) 242-4928
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Medical retina/inherited retinal dystrophies, 2011 - 2013
- University of ArizonaResidency, Ophthalmology, 2008 - 2011
- University of ArizonaInternship, 2007 - 2008
- University of ArizonaPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Cell and molecular biology, 2005 - 2007
- Uppsala University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2005
- Uppsala UniversityPhD, 2003
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Ophthalmology
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2011
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: