Dr. Gajjar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office325 N State of Franklin Rd
Johnson City, TN 37604Phone(423) 439-7280
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- N.H.L Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- End-stage renal disease and lower gastrointestinal bleeding-A propensity-matched analysis of nationwide inpatient sample.Pavani Garlapati, Bhavesh Gajjar, Eric O. Then, Vijay Gayam> ;International Journal of Clinical Practice. 2021 Feb 1
- Massive Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding Following LAMS (Lumen-Apposing Metal Stent) Placement.Bhavesh A. Gajjar, Tyler Aasen, Puneet Goenka, Vijay Gayam> ;Journal of investigative medicine high impact case reports. 2020 Oct 15
- Dolosigranulum pigrum: Predicting Severity of Infection.John Sherret, Bhavesh A. Gajjar, Lamis Ibrahim, Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed, Utsab R Panta> ;Cureus. 2020 Aug 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: