Dr. Palmer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office503 Bowman Gray Dr
Greenville, NC 27834Phone(252) 816-4001Fax(252) 816-4002
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for ChildrenFellowship, Pediatric Orthopedics, 2019 - 2020
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- University of Central Florida - OrlandoClass of 2014
- Universidad de ChileBA, Latin American Studies, Chilean Literature, 2009 - 2010
- Wake Forest UniversityBA, Chemistry, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsArthroscopic Treatment of Ankle Instability: Brostrom.Jorge I. Acevedo, Robert C. Palmer, Peter G. Mangone> ;Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America. 2018 Sep 25
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: