Dr. Fung is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2020 - 2023
- Olive View - UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2020
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License Active through 2023
- CA State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pre-procedural Preparation and Sedation for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in Patients with Advanced Liver DiseaseBrian M. Fung, Deanna J. Leon, Lauren Beck, James H. Tabibian> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2021 Jun 24
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis-associated cholangiocarcinoma: special considerations and best practices.Brian M. Fung, James H. Tabibian> ;Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 2021 Apr 19
- Cancer risk in primary sclerosing cholangitis: Epidemiology, prevention, and surveillance strategies.Fung BM, Lindor KD, Tabibian JH> ;World journal of gastroenterology.
- Join now to see all
- Banner - University Medical Center PhoenixPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: