Dr. Fung is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-PhoenixFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2020 - 2023
- Olive View/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2020
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License Active through 2025
- CA State Medical License Active through 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Innumerable pulmonary nodules.Fung BM, Mikhail N, Balingit PP> ;The Journal of family practice.
- Removal of Giant Choledocholithiasis by Direct Cholangioscopy with Gastroscope and Electrohydraulic Lithotripsy.Brian M Fung, Teodor C Pitea> ;Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association. 2022 Aug 4
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection: Best Practices for Gastrointestinal Endoscopists.Sushrut Sujan Thiruvengadam, Brian M Fung, Monique T Barakat, James H Tabibian> ;Gastroenterology & hepatology. 2022 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Banner - University Medical Center PhoenixPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: