Dr. Holzman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCentral Valley Clinic - Southwest Network
2444 E University Drive, Suite 150
Phoenix, AZ 85034Phone(602) 304-0014
- Is this information wrong?
- I am an ABPN Board Certified Psychiatrist and Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist. I am currently employed, as locum tenens, through June 2022. I am looking for permanent employment in administrative and/or clinical Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1969 - 1970
- University of WisconsinResidency, Psychiatry, 1966 - 1969
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1965
- Northwestern University, Weinberg College of Arts and ScienceB.A., Psychology, Departmental Honors, 1957 - 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- AZ State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1971 - 1985
- WI State Medical License 1966 - 2017
- SC State Medical License Current
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Distinguished Life Fellow American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Distinguished Life Fellow
- Life Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: