Dr. McCarver is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3104 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016Fax(480) 588-7572
- Is this information wrong?
- Retired 2012. Fellow:AAOS, Am. Col. of Surgeons. Wife: Leslie: Barnard (Columbia), Emory Law, International Trade Attorney & US Steel.
Also, previous IFR rated pilot. Present activity: Real estate in Scottsdale and Newport Beach, Calif. Also, very serious 20 + years in oil painting.
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1965 - 1969
- Maricopa Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1967 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsThe occurrence of scoliosis in cerebral palsy.Robert Rosenthal, David B. Levine, Charles L. McCarver> ;Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 2008 Nov 12
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: