Dr. Chemsian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21601 76th Ave W
Edmonds, WA 98026Phone(425) 640-4000Fax(801) 432-2670
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2010
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Anaesthesia considerations in penetrating trauma.Sheffy, N.,Chemsian, R. V.,Grabinsky, A.> ;Br J Anaesth. 2014 Jul 02
- American Board of AnesthesiologyDiplomat
- Washinton State Society of Anesthesiologists - WSSAMember
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- Swedish/EdmondsEdmonds, Washington
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: