Dr. Chapman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Falls Lake Dr
Mitchellville, MD 20721Phone+1 301-324-3893Fax+1 301-324-1615
- Is this information wrong?
- Chris Chapman, M.D. was appointed as President and Chief Medical Officer of MYMD effective as of November 1, 2020. Prior to joining MYMD and since 1999, Dr. Chapman has also served as the Chief Executive Officer of Chapman Pharmaceutical Consulting, Inc., a consulting organization that provides support to pharmaceutical and biotech companies in North America, Europe, Japan, India and Africa on issues such as product safety, pharmacovigilance, medical devices, clinical trials and regulatory issues. r. Chapman is an experienced executive and global medical expert, and has extensive experience in providing monitoring and oversight for ongoing clinical trials including both adult and pediatric subjects. Dr. Chapman is also the founder of the Chapman Pharmaceutical Health Foundation, an IRS Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established to solicit public funds and to support healthcare needs such as AIDS, diabetes, hypertension, lupus, sickle cell anemia, malaria and tuberculosis, which was organized in 2006. Dr. Chapman is a graduate of the Harvard Kennedy School of Cambridge, Massachusetts for financial management in 2020. Dr. Chapman received his M.D. degree from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. in 1987, and completed his internship in Internal Medicine, a residency in Anesthesiology and a fellowship in Cardiovascular and Obstetric Anesthesiology at Georgetown.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1993 - 2006
Publications & Presentations
- Colorectal cancer screening among chinese american immigrants.Kim, K., Chapman, C., Vallina, H.> ;J Immigr Minor Health. 2012 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: