Dr. Bui is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1514 Jefferson Hwy
Department of Neurosurgery
New Orleans, LA 70121Phone(504) 842-4033
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified neurosurgeon specializing in pediatrics neurosurgery, general neurosurgery, and surgical epilepsy. I currently serve as the system chair of the Neurosurgery Department, co-director of the Ochsner Neuroscience Institute, and a member of the Board of Directors for Ochsner Health. I also serve as program director for the neurosurgical training program.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of AlabamaFellowship, Pediatric Neurosurgery, 2006 - 2007
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1999 - 2006
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Cholangiocarcinoma Metastasis to the Spine and Cranium.Joshua Hanna, Mansour Mathkour, Edna E. Gouveia, Ryan Glynn, Adhira Divagaran, JonMark B. Lane, Cuong J. Bui, Olawale A. Sulaiman, Roger D. Smith> ;The Ochsner journal. 2020 Jan 1
- Pleomorphic Xanthoastrocytoma of the Pineal Region in a Pediatric Patient With Neurofibromatosis Type 1.Joshua Hanna, Mansour Mathkour, Edna E. Gouveia, JonMark B. Lane, Lauren Boehm, Joseph R. Keen, Erin E. Biro, Olawale A. Sulaiman, Cuong J. Bui> ;The Ochsner journal. 2020 Jan 1
- Duplication of the odontoid process with other congenital defects of the craniocervical Junction: case report and review of the literatureTyler Zeoli, Joe Iwanaga, Cuong J. Bui, Aaron S. Dumont, R. Shane Tubbs> ;Anatomy & Cell Biology. 2020 Dec 31
- Join now to see all
- Ochsner Medical Center Performs First in Utero Surgery in Gulf South RegionMarch 12th, 2013
- Louisiana Neurosurgical SocietyMember
- Ochsner Medical CenterNew Orleans, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: