Dr. Cohen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1440 Centre St, Suite 206
Newton Center, MA 02459Phone(617) 765-4963
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Anesthesiology, 1983 - 1987
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1983
- Tufts CollegeBA, Biology, Cum Laude, 1969 - 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The ACTTION–APS–AAPM Pain Taxonomy (AAAPT) Multidimensional Approach to Classifying Acute Pain ConditionsChad M Brummett, Steven Stanos, John D Loeser, Srinivasa Raja, Gregory Terman, David Edwards, Roger Fillingim, Michael Rowbotham, Patrick J Tighe, Asokumar Buvanendran...> ;The Journal of Pain. 2017 May 13
- The ACTTION–APS–AAPM Pain Taxonomy (AAAPT) Multidimensional Approach to Classifying Acute Pain ConditionsStephen Bruehl, Asokumar Buvanendran, John D Loeser, Santhanam Suresh, Michael L Kent, Siamak Rahman, Knox Todd, Robert I Cohen, Gregory Terman, Roger Fillingim, Samue...> ;Pain Medicine. 2017 May 10
- Respiratory restriction and elevated pleural and esophageal pressures in morbid obesity.Behazin, N., Jones, S.B., Cohen, R.I., Loring, S.H.> ;J Appl Physiol. 2010-01-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: