Dr. Lindsley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Brookline Avenue
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 632-3779
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute / MGH Cancer CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2010 - 2013
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2010
- Washington UniversityClass of 2008, M.D., Ph.D.
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Genomic Profiling of a Randomized Trial of Interferon-α versus Hydroxyurea in MPN Reveals Mutation-Specific Responses.Trine Alma Knudsen, Vibe Skov, Kristen E. Stevenson, Lillian Werner, William Duke, Charles Laurore, Christopher J. Gibson, Anwesha Nag, Aaron R. Thorner, Bruce M. Woll...> ;Blood Advances. 2021 Sep 10
- The clinical and functional effects of TERT variants in myelodysplastic syndromeChristopher R. Reilly, Mikko Myllymäki, Robert A. Redd, Shilpa Padmanaban, Druha Karunakaran, Valerie M. Tesmer, Frederick D. Tsai, Christopher J. Gibson, Huma Q. Rana...> ;Blood. 2021 Sep 9
- Pretreatment clinical and genetic factors predict early post-treatment mortality in fit AML patients following induction.J. Erika Haydu, Yael Flamand, Rahul S. Vedula, Jurjen Versluis, Anne Charles, Kevin Copson, Richard Stone, Daniel J. DeAngelo, Donna Neuberg, R. Coleman Lindsley, Marl...> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2021 Apr 10
- Join now to see all
- Clonal Cytopenias of Undetermined Significance Are Common in Cytopenic Adults Evaluated for MDS in the National MDS StudyR. Coleman Lindsley, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/9/2019
- Clinical and Immunologic Activity of Ipilimumab Following Decitabine Priming in Post-Allogeneic Transplant and Transplant-Na¥ve Patients with Relapsed or Refractory My...R. Coleman Lindsley, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Genetic Alterations at Diagnosis Predict Outcome of AML Patients Age 60 or Older Undergoing Allogeneic Transplantation in First RemissionClinically Relevant AbstractR. Coleman Lindsley, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: