Dr. Chastain is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7777 Hennessy Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 765-4400Fax(225) 765-4440
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Curtis Chastain is an internist in Baton Rouge, LA and is affiliated with Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from LSUMC School of Medicine in Shreveport, and he completed his training in Internal Medicine at Ochsner Foundation Hospital in 1990. He is the Medical Director for the Lake Men's Health and Executive Wellness Clinic with the Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group in Baton Rouge. His area of interest is the comprehensive care of the adult male, with emphasis on screening for preventable heart disease and cancer.
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Physicians, 1997
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical CenterBaton Rouge, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: