Dr. Brown is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 6198
Evansville, IN 47719
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinMPH, Occupational Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- University of California (Irvine)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- IN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Estimating Counterfactual Risk Under Hypothetical Interventions in the Presence of Competing Events: Crystalline Silica Exposure and Mortality from Two Causes of DeathDaniel Brown, MD> ;American Journal of Epidemiology.
- Exposure-Lag-Response in Longitudinal Studies: Application of Distributed Lag Non-Linear Models in an Occupational CohortDaniel Brown, MD> ;American Journal of Epidemiology.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: