Dr. Seidman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office585 South Boulevard East
Pontiac, MI 48341Phone(248) 206-1200Fax(248) 206-1206
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic MedicineMPH, Public Health, 2010 - 2013
- Nova Southeastern University - College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2013
- University of Michigan College of EngineeringBSE, Mechanical Engineering, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2013 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Sports Medicine (CAQ)
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Mark Cummings, PhD Award for Outstanding Leadership in Medical Scholarship MSU-COM, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsEvaluation of the King–Devick test as a concussion screening tool in high school football playersDaniel H. Seidman, Jennifer Burlingame, Lina R. Yousif, Xinh P. Donahue, Joshua Krier, Lydia J. Rayes, Rachel Young, Muareen Lilla, Rochelle Mazurek, Kristie Hittle, C...> ;Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2015 Sep 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: