Dr. Chern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 N 3rd St Suite B-157
Phoenix, AZ 85004Fax(602) 687-8106
- Is this information wrong?
- I am currently the Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Clinical Services of Partners in Recovery, LLC, a provider of integrated mental health care services in the outpatient setting for individuals with serious mental illness (SMI). I am a fellow of both American Psychiatric Association and American Society of Addiction Medicine. I am triple board certified with diplomate status in the specialty of Psychiatry and in the subspecialty of Psychosomatic Medicine by the ABPN and in the specialty of Addiction Medicine by ABAM. I am also collaborating with the Arizona State University Department of Biomedical Informatics on a five year NIMH-funded research study investigating consent strategies for patients with behavioral health conditions. My activities these days revolve around administrative and clinical responsibilities geared towards the integration of primary care and addiction services in the mental health care offered by our network of community mental health centers in the Metropolitan Phoenix area. I am an ambassador for the National Health Service Corps with the goal of promoting adequate staffing of healthcare professional shortage areas (HPSA). Feel free to contact me if you have any interest in working in Arizona and I will assist you in obtaining positions with possible education loan repayment, J1-waivers, and H1B classifications right in the heart of Phoenix and Scottsdale.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2001
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
- American Board of Addiction MedicineAddiction Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and SurgeonsPsychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine
- Arizona Society of Addiction MedicinePresident-Elect
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: