Dr. Bianchi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2415 Musgrove Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20904Phone(301) 989-2300Fax(301) 236-5357
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified in Otolaryngology/ head and neck and maxillofacial surgery with additional extensive training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. My practice theology centers on old school patient centered principles of care applied in an era if rapidly evolving technology. I love to teach my patients, medical students, residents and medical colleagues from all disciplines.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1985 - 1989
- US Naval HospitalInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Washington DC Area Castle Connolly, 2016
- Top Doctors:Baltimore Area Castle Connolly, 2016
- Top Doctors:Washington-Baltimore Castle Connolly, 2016
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Invasive fusariosis masquerading as extramedullary disease in rapidly progressive acute lymphoblastic leukemiaJohn A. Ligon, Mukil Natarajan, Haneen Shalabi, Bonnie Yates, Rachel Bishop, David Bianchi, Alvaro J. Alencar, Michail S. Lionakis, Nirali N. Shah> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2019 Jul 1
- 37 citationsPlerixafor for the Treatment of WHIM Syndrome.David H. McDermott, Diana V. Pastrana, Katherine R. Calvo, Stefania Pittaluga, Daniel Velez, Elena Cho, Qian Liu, Hugh H. Trout, João F. Neves, Pamela J. Gardner, Davi...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2019 Jan 9
- 2 citationsAcute Epiglottitis in the Immunocompromised Host: Case Report and Review of the LiteratureCheng Chen, Mukil Natarajan, David Bianchi, Georg Aue, John H. Powers> ;Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2018 Feb 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: