Dr. Kahn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5667 NW 29th St
Margate, FL 33063Phone+1 954-984-9998Fax+1 954-984-9988
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Kahn is an oncologist in Margate, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Broward Health Coral Springs, Broward Health North, Northwest Medical Center, University Hospital and Medical Center, Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North Shore, Westside Regional Medical Center, and Broward Health Medical Center. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in hematologic oncology and is experienced in hematologic oncology.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2003 - 2006
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsWhen "Peripheral" Becomes "Central": Primary and Secondary Malignant Intracerebral Nerve Sheath Tumor: A Case Report and a Systematic Review.Franco Rubino, Daniel G Eichberg, Ashish H. Shah, Evan Luther, Victor M. Lu, Ali G Saad, David Kahn, Ricardo J. Komotar, Michael E. Ivan> ;Neurosurgery. 2021 May 13
- Broward Health Coral SpringsCoral Springs, Florida
- Broward Health NorthPompano Beach, Florida
- Northwest Medical CenterPompano Beach, Florida
- University Hospital and Medical CenterFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North ShoreFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Westside Regional Medical CenterFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Broward Health Medical CenterFort Lauderdale, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: