Dr. Tom is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4722 N 24th St
Phoenix, AZ 85016Phone(602) 256-4628Fax(602) 627-6325
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1989 - 1992
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 92 citationsPericardial effusion and tamponade in infants with central catheters.Todd T Nowlen, Geoffrey L. Rosenthal, Gregory Johnson, Deborah J Tom, Thomas A. Vargo> ;Pediatrics. 2002 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: