Dr. Graetz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office647 E Eighth St
Traverse City, MI 49686Phone(231) 922-9930Fax(855) 586-8399
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Munson Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMoonflower-induced anisocoriaKenneth Meng, Debra Kay Graetz> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2004 Dec 1
- Traverse City's Road to HealthJanuary 7th, 2019
- Munson Medical CenterTraverse City, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: