Dr. Kwon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
994 W Sherman Ave #2
Vineland, NJ 08360Phone+1 631-534-7246
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dennis Kwon's practice focuses on complex arterial and venous diseases that cause leg pain, leg swelling, foot ulcers, and varicose veins. He also focuses on women's health -- treatment of uterine fibroids, heavy or irregular bleeding, fertility, and pelvic pain. He has extensive experience with Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE), a minimally invasive procedure to treat fibroids without the need for surgery. He also focuses on men's health with treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) with a minimally invasive procedure known as Prostatic Artery Embolization (PAE). Finally, Dr. Dennis Kwon has extensive experience in Interventional Oncology, a subspecialty that treats and cures many types of cancers. The benefits include shorter hospital stays, faster recovery times, and reduced morbidity.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Interventional Radiology - Independent, 2019 - 2020
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Interventional Radiology - Independent, 2018 - 2019
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2015 - 2019
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2015 - 2018
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 2014
- Cornell UniversityBS, Human Biology Health and Society, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Endovascular IVC Reconstruction in an 18 Year Old Patient with Subtotal IVC Atresia.Matthew L. Hung, Dennis Kwon, Deepak Sudheendra> ;EJVES vascular forum. 2021 Jan 1
- 32 citationsSurgical treatment of posterolateral rotatory instability of the elbow.Oke A. Anakwenze, Dennis Kwon, Evan O'Donnell, William N. Levine, Christopher S. Ahmad> ;Arthroscopy. 2014 Jul 1
- Society of Interventional RadiologyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: