Dr. Diba is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21785 Filigree Ct.
Bethesda, MD 20817
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified family medicine and occupational and environmental medicine. Provide clinical occupational health and environmental consulting services to public service, transportation, and banking clients in the Greater Washington D.C. area and North America. Offer expert witness testimony in disability and retirement matters as well as litigation support for a variety of sectors.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Occupational Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific CampusInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: