Dr. Dobgima Erick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Dr. Dobgima Erick is a double board certified provider in psychiatric mental health and family health nurse practitioner. He is licensed in multiple states including NY & NJ. He also speaks multiple languages, including French. He specializes in primary care, psychiatry, family medicine, & travel/tropical medicine.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Northern Westchester HospitalMount Kisco, New York
Education & Training
- Brandman University Post-Doctoral Degree, Psychiatric Mental Health , 2019
- Lehman CollegeMasters
- Chamberlain UniversityDoctorate
- Chamberlain College of NursingBSN, Nursing, President's Honors
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- President's Honors Chamberlain College of Nursing, 2013
- American Nurses Association (ANA)Member
- American Nurses Association-New York (ANA-NY)Member
- International Nurses Association (INA)Member
- The Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice NursesMember
- Advanced Education Nurse Traineeship Program (AENT) GrantLehman College2014–2015
OfficeNorthern Westchester Hospital (Northwell Health)
400 E Main St
Mount Kisco, NY 10549Phone+1 914-666-1760
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: