Dr. Curley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19646 N 27th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85027Phone(855) 485-4673
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Curley is board certified Medical Oncologist/Hematologist treating all types of cancer (oncology) and blood (hematology) disorders. He completed his Hematology/Oncology training at West Virginia University, and his Internal Medicine training at Drexel University.
Dr. Curley strongly values care and communication. He will never hesitate to pick up the phone to call patients regarding lab or x-ray results, and works extremely well with other physicians in the community. Dr. Curley is especially interested in delivering quality care to patients so that they understand their diagnosis, prognosis, and reasons behind their treatment decision.
Dr. Curley treats all hematologic and oncologic conditions. He has a particular interest in breast, colon and lung cancers. He incorporates the latest research into his practice and often times will print out and give the newest articles for his patients to review at home. Dr. Curley has vast experience in both the urban and rural setting giving him the experience of having seen many different types of cancer and hematologic disorders and their varying presentations.
Dr. Curley has been nationally recognized for his contributions to Quality Care. He has published in prestigious medical journals (Journal of Clinical Oncology, Oncologist, Journal of Oncology Practice, etc) and has presented his research at countless ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) and ASH (American Society of Hematology) meetings.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2011 - 2014
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2010
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2007, D.O.
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2014 - 2023
- CA State License 2014 - 2023
- WV State License 2011 - 2015
- PA State License 2007 - 2014
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Oncology
- AOA Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal MedicineOncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Volunteer of the Year Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association, 2016
- Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO Merit Award Conquer Cancer Foundation of American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2012-2013
- Margaret J. Albrink Research Award West Virginia University School of Medicine, 2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Canine Caring: A Therapy Dog for Cancer PatientsB. Curley, Oncology Fellows, 12/1/2012
- Don't QuitB Curley, Oncology Fellows, 9/1/2012
- One Process, Two PerspectivesB Curley, Community Oncology, 5/1/2012
- Debunking 9 common cancer mythsJune 2017
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: