Jackline (Tabe-Ayuk) Ngalame is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Dr. Jackline Ngalame is a dual certified NP. She sees clients across the lifespan in both capacity as a family and Psychiatric mental health NP. She offers both in person and telehealth appointments for her clients.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- ANCCPSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH NP
Education & Training
- University of Southern IndianaPost-Masters Certificate, Post-Masters, Psychiatric NP, 2018
- Chatham UniversityDoctorate, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), 2016
- Albany State UniversityMasters, 2015
- Albany State UniversityDoctorate, 2015
- American Psychiatric Nurses AssociationMember
Office4 Commerce Lane
Canton, NY 13617Phone(315) 379-8100
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: