Dr. Brahmbhatt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1414 Kuhl Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806Phone+1 352-536-8761Fax+1 352-241-7281
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified urologist specializing in robotic microsurgery. I am an expert in sexual dysfunction, the management of chronic testicular pain, and male infertility. I serve on leadership positions which include Chief of Surgery at Orlando Health South Lake Hospital. I am an active member of several professional organizations including the AUA, SEAUA, and FUS where currently serves on the board as President-Elect. I am a TEDx speaker, on-air health expert and winner of numerous awards including 40 under 40 and Top Doctor. I co-founded the Drive 4 Men’s Health, a multi-day public engagement road trip that has encouraged millions of men to eat better, get active, and engage in preventative medical screenings.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery, 2012 - 2013
- University of TennesseeResidency, Urology, 2008 - 2012
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHydrodissection for improved microsurgical denervation of the spermatic cord: prospective blinded randomized control trial in a rat model.Ahmet Gudeloglu, Jamin Brahmbhatt, Robert W. Allan, Sijo J. Parekattil> ;International Journal of Impotence Research. 2021 Jan 1
- 2 citationsProspective control trial: flexible CO2 laser vs. monopolar electrocautery for robotic microsurgical denervation of the spermatic cord.Ahmet Gudeloglu, Ajoe John Kattoor, Jamin Brahmbhatt, Sijo J. Parekattil, Ashok Agarwal> ;International Journal of Impotence Research. 2020 Aug 29
- 7 citationsPD40-04 SALVAGE ULTRASOUND GUIDED TARGETED MICROCRYOABLATION OF THE PERI-SPERMATIC CORD FOR PERSISTENT CHRONIC SCROTAL CONTENT PAIN AFTER MICROSURGICAL DENERVATION OF ...Bayo Tojuola, Ibrahim Kartal, Jamin Brahmbhatt, Sijo J. Parekattil> ;The Journal of Urology. 2015 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Introducing the MDigitalLife Snapshot: Personalized Insights into the Online Health EcosystemMarch 11th, 2016
- Check Em Lads: Why Young Men Should Care About Testicular CancerJune 20th, 2018
- 13 Things Men Should Be Doing When You’re Trying to Get PregnantMarch 5th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Medical Review Board Member, Verywell 2020 - Present
- Chief of Surgery, Orlando Health South Lake Hospital 2019 - Present
- Florida Urological AssociationMember
- Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu
- Orlando Regional Medical CenterOrlando, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: