Dr. Pruzansky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office975 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10028Phone(212) 249-8700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky is a NYC hand surgeon with clinical expertise in hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow surgery, focusing on the treatment of fractures, arthritis, and complex wrist ligament injuries. He received his undergraduate degree from Columbia University and his medical school and orthopedic surgery training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Pruzansky completed his hand surgery fellowship at the University at Buffalo, and he was a research fellow at the Philadelphia Hand Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 2008
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Hand Surgery
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Jefferson University Affil HospitalsFellowship, Research Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Excellence in Patient Care Award The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Academic Achievement Award for scoring in the 100th percentile among all orthopedic surgery residents nationally. The Mount Sinai Medical Center
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsOutcomes of arthroscopic treatment of osteochondritis dissecans of the capitellum and description of the techniqueSteven M. Koehler, Amanda L. Walsh, Andrew J. Lovy, Jason S. Pruzansky, Dave R. Shukla, Michael R. Hausman> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2015 Oct 1
- 41 citationsPrevalence of modifiable surgical site infection risk factors in hip and knee joint arthroplasty patients at an urban academic hospital.Jason S. Pruzansky, Michael J. Bronson, Ronald P. Grelsamer, Elton Strauss, Calin S. Moucha> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2014 Feb 1
- 4 citationsIntraosseous Pseudotumor of the Distal Radius in a Patient With Hemophilia: Case ReportJason S. Pruzansky, Marvin S. Gilbert, Roberto A. Garcia, Richard S. Gilbert> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2012 Mar 1
- Prevalence of modifiable surgical site infection risk factors in hip and knee joint arthroplasty patients at an urban academic hospital.Pruzansky, J. S.,Bronson, M. J.,Grelsamer, R. P.,Strauss, E.,Moucha, C. S., Journal of Arthroplasty, 7/24/2013
- Intraosseous pseudotumor of the distal radius in a patient with hemophilia: case report.Pruzansky, J.S., Gilbert, M.S., Garcia, R.A., Gilbert, R.S., The Journal of Hand Surgery, 3/2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: