Dr. Campos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 South Manchester Ave, Suite 210
UC Irvine School of Medicine, Department of Neurosurgery
Orange, CA 92868
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2016
- Vanderbilt University BE, Chemical Engineering , 2008 - 2012
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Honors in Research, M.D. Program Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Twisting: Incidence and Risk Factors of an Intraprocedural Challenge Associated With Pipeline Flow Diversion of Cerebral Aneurysms.Matthew T Bender, Robert W. Young, David A. Zarrin, Jessica K. Campos, Justin M. Caplan, Judy Huang, Rafael J. Tamargo, Li Mei Lin, Geoffrey P. Colby, Alexander L. Coon> ;Neurosurgery. 2020 Dec 15
- The market landscape of online second opinion services for spine surgery.Brian V. Lien, Nolan J Brown, Sandra Gattas, Elliot H. Choi, Ronald Sahyouni, Jessica K. Campos, Angie Zhang, Michael Y. Oh> ;Surgical Neurology International. 2020 Oct 29
- 1 citationsCerebral aneurysm treatment trends in National Inpatient Sample 2007–2016: endovascular therapies favored over surgeryAlice S Wang, Jessica K. Campos, Geoffrey P. Colby, A Coon, Li Mei Lin> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2020 Mar 18
- Join now to see all
- Society of NeuroInterventional SurgeryFellow
- UCI Medical CenterOrange, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: