Dr. Reed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNYU Langone Health
One Park Ave, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10016Fax(646) 754-9538
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2020 - 2022
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Psychiatry, 2017 - 2021
- Texas Tech University at LubbockClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsImproving Communication with LGBTQ Patients: A Pilot Curriculum During the Psychiatry ClerkshipMatthew C. Fadus, Neal K. Peterson, Celeste L. Jilich, Edward M. Kantor, David R. Beckert, Jace M. Reed, Emilio A. Valadez, Timothy A. Brendle> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2020 Apr 1
- Nail irregularities associated with Sézary syndrome.Katherine E. Park, Jace M. Reed, Rakhshandra Talpur, Madeleine Duvic> ;Cutis. 2019 Apr 1
- 1 citationsLevetiracetam-induced transaminitis in a young male with traumatic brain injury.Vivekananda Rachamallu, Michael M Song, Jace M. Reed, Manish Aligeti> ;Oxford Medical Case Reports. 2017 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: