Dr. Parks Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Springfield, IL 62703Phone(855) 914-3896
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine/Psychiatry, 2013 - 2018
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 2013, DO
- University of California Berkeley BS, Molecular Toxicology, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 2016 - 2023
- CA State License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Acute Blood Pressure Changes Associated With Antipsychotic Administration to Psychiatric InpatientsKristin A. Parks, Clayton G. Parks, Johnathon P. Yost, Jeffrey I. Bennett, Obiora E. Onwuameze> ;The Primary Care Companion To The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2018 Jul 19
- Psychiatric Complications of Primary Hyperparathyroidism and Mild Hypercalcemia.Parks, K. A.,Parks, C. G.,Onwuameze, O. E.,Shrestha, S.> ;Am J Psychiatry. 2017 Jul 04
- An experiment using hypothetical patient scenarios in healthy subjects to evaluate the treatment satisfaction and medication adherence intention relationship.Suzan N. Kucukarslan, Kristin Lee, Tejal D. Patel, Beejal Ruparelia> ;Health Expectations. 2015 Oct 1
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction MedicineMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: