Dr. Narula is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2050 Ashley Oaks Cir
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544Phone(813) 994-4800Fax(813) 994-4888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Narula provides premier gastroenterological care in the Tampa Bay area by pursuing the highest standards of clinical excellence, utilizing modern technology, offering relevant clinical research, and developing leadership roles in our professional community in order to improve his patient’s digestive health.
He places a sincere emphasis on timely and high quality compassionate care in a safe customer-friendly environment. He uses his exceptional clinical skills, and employs the full range of basic and advanced endoscopic procedures to prevent, diagnose and treat all digestive ailments, on an inpatient as well as outpatient basis.
Education & Training
- Nova Southeastern UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2012 - 2015
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2009 - 2022
- IL State License 2004 - 2011
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Spanish, Hindi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: