Overview of Dr. Figueroa
Dr. Edgar Figueroa is a family physician in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He is one of 153 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 153 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Family Medicine. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He has 4 publications and 5 citings.
Office230 East 69th Street
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsFaculty Development, 2003 - 2005
- Columbia University Mailman School of Public HealthMPH, Sociomedical Sciences - Health Promotion, 2003 - 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- FAAFP AAFP, 2019
Publications & Presentations
- A Follow-Up to "The Family Tree Spreads its Limbs: National Academy of Medicine Family Physician New Members 2021".José E Rodríguez, Edgar Figueroa> ;Annals of Family Medicine. 2022 Nov 28
- 3 citationsTowards a common lexicon for equity, diversity, and inclusion work in academic medicine.José E Rodríguez, Edgar Figueroa, Kendall M Campbell, Judy C Washington, Octavia Amaechi, Tanya Anim, Kari-Claudia Allen, Krys E Foster, Maia Hightower, Yury Parra, Ma...> ;BMC Medical Education. 2022 Oct 4
- 2 citationsOffice of Admissions: Engagement and Leadership Opportunities for TraineesSunny Nakae, Pooja Kothari, Karen E. Johnson, Edgar Figueroa, John Paul Sánchez> ;Mededportal. 2020 Nov 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: