Dr. Clinite is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Mono Way
Sonora, CA 95370Phone+1 209-536-5000Fax+1 209-536-3500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Silas B Hays Army Community HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State License 1989 - 1990
- CA State License 1986 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- The influence of calcium on the aspartate-isolated mass receptor potential of bullfrog cones.Bolnick, D. A., Clinite, E. W., Walter, A. E., Sillman, A. J.> ;Curr Eye Res. 1981
- The effect of temperature on rapid dark adaptation in bullfrog photoreceptors--a difference between rods and cones.Sillman, A. J., Bolnick, D. A., Clinite, E. W., Rudert, K. S.> ;Vision Res. 1978
- Chief of Staff, Medical Executive 2008 - Present
- Adventist Health SonoraSonora, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: