Dr. Galiczynski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2224 West Northern Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021Phone+1 602-277-1449Fax+1 602-263-8523
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Dermatology, 2008 - 2012
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation2007 - 2009
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (WPH)Internship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (WPH)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineD.O, 2002 - 2006
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2006
- Lock Haven University of PennsylvaniaBS, Magna cum Laude, 1996 - 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2012 - 2023
- OH State License 2007 - 2012
- PA State License 2006 - 2007
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs SurgeryFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: